Thursday, March 21, 2013

RASHEED: DEEP IN THE GAME

YOUNG J: What’s good Rasheed thanks for stopping by. How have you been man?
RASHEED: Been good life's good. can't complain existence is beautiful.
YOUNG J: What area did you grow up in?
RASHEED: Born in the East Coast Philadelphia in a hood celled Nice Town. I moved to Houston South Side and worked a lot in South Park, and went to school in the South West.
YOUNG J: When did you begin rapping?
RASHEED: Basically as a kid on the streets in the hood. That's nothing I was really a writer.
YOUNG J: How did you get into the rap game?
RASHEED: Really just doing it in the hood till it became a business, just working with different people to have more opportunities presented themselves via: Dope House, Felx Records and Short Stop Records.
YOUNG J: I know why they called you the “Chainsaw,” how did you get that name?
RASHEED: People know me for my rapid flow. Baby Bash actually branded me that.
YOUNG J: As an upcoming artist in the game who inspired you musically?
RASHEED: There are a lot of artist and a lot of different music that I like in the present and in the past. Too many to name so I would like to say anyone that faces the challenges of the game inspires me.
YOUNG J: You’re from Philly how did you find a new home in the HTX?
RASHEED: Basically I just came down to live with my pops (Laughing)
YOUNG J: It’s well known you were a featured artist at Dope House Records how did you first get involved with the label?
RASHEED: A friend of mine named Agent hook was riding around banging the "Hillwood" of SPM. Then one day he took me to his spot and kinda just connected from there.
YOUNG J: What was you experience like working with Dope House Records and the other artist that were there?
RASHEED: It's all good. Everyone has something different to offer from the creative process to the business.
YOUNG J: What was it like collaborating with SPM?
RASHEED: SPM is a fun individual to work with especially since our styles were so different.
YOUNG J: How did SPM influence you as artist?
RASHEED: Really he showed me a lot about the business aspect of it.
YOUNG J: Can you talk about your association with 21ST Century Entertainment?RASHEED: I am CEO of 21st Century which is my label, which consist of: Tyme, Paper Boy Gee, Tony Wrecks, Big Kree, Lil Glock, Zone, Vince 211, and a few others.
YOUNG J: I’ve heard a lot of your music. What’s going on with your new album “The Janitor?”
RASHEED: The Janitor is the latest album I am dropping in May. The first single is called "The Dope House Story."YOUNG J: What kind of projects will you be working on next?RASHEED: So many too name. Tyme will be dropping as well as Paper Boy Gee and Tony Wrecks. Some of my new solo projects forthcoming: Motion picture music, Dementia, Shootout With Da Devil the 21st Century comp, and a few others for 2013.
YOUNG J: If your fans what to link up with you on social media how can they reach you? On Twitter: @Rasheed713 https://mobile.twitter.com/RASHEED713, Facebook https://www.facebook.com/#!/Rasheedalfonso.cook?fref=ts, YouTube channel: Alfonso cook http://www.youtube.com/user/sheedygonzo and Soundcloud http://soundcloud.com/search?q%5Bfulltext%5D=alfonso+cook 
 
Check out these Rasheed links:

2 comments:

  1. Shout 2 Young J,Rasheed with THE BOMB WEED, & 21st. Century Entertainment!!

    8714 FILMS slautes & supports you 110%

    ReplyDelete